- By confirming on the online registration form for the MyRecipeBook.co.nz website that you have read the MyRecipeBook Terms & Conditions of Use, or by downloading, installing, clicking on "accept" during the install process, or using a MyRecipeBook application, you agree to comply with the following Terms & Conditions of Use ("Terms & Conditions").
- You may not share your MyRecipeBook website account with any other person. Use of the MyRecipeBook applications is also personal to you and may not be shared with any other person. You will be responsible for all use of the MyRecipeBook website conducted through the use of your username and password and all use of your MyRecipeBook application.
- In these Terms & Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise:
- "application" means software installed or available to be installed on a computer device.
- "Documents" means recipes and related articles and documents (including associated photography) available to view at and/or download from the MyRecipeBook.co.nz website or stored in a MyRecipeBook application.
- "MyRecipeBook", "we", "our" or "us" means Awatea Projects Limited (a New Zealand company).
- "you" includes any person (whether an individual or an entity) on whose behalf the myrecipebook.co.nz account has been registered or MyRecipeBook application has been installed.
- The MyRecipeBook.co.nz website and MyRecipeBook applications, excluding Documents, are copyright to MyRecipeBook.
- Copyright of all Documents (and associated photography) remains with the author or other relevant copyright holder, including after you have downloaded any of those Documents.
- MyRecipeBook does not own or assert any copyright over Documents offered for download on the myrecipebook.co.nz website or that are downloaded to MyRecipeBook applications.
- If you wish to offer Documents to MyRecipeBook to be made available for other MyRecipeBook users to view and download, you must be, and you warrant that you are, the copyright holder of the Document (including any recipe and associated photography).
Use of MyRecipeBook products
- You must not use the myrecipebook.co.nz website or MyRecipeBook applications to load Documents or any other content, which is in whole or in part, pornographic, obscene, injurious, offensive or unlawful, and you must not violate or breach any applicable law, statute or regulation or any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- You indemnify MyRecipeBook and its directors, officers and employees against all losses, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, and whether arising in contract, tort (including in each case negligence), or equity or otherwise, arising out of any claim by a third party alleging, in relation to any Document or any other content loaded by you into the MyRecipeBook website or applications, infringement of that third party's intellectual property rights or any other violation of any applicable law.
- MyRecipeBook reserves the right to decline Documents from any source, or remove Documents from myrecipebook.co.nz or your online account at any time.
- MyRecipeBook may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the myrecipebook.co.nz website and MyRecipeBook applications at any time, including any content offered on the myrecipebook.co.nz website.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- MyRecipeBook provides the myrecipebook.co.nz website and MyRecipeBook applications "as is" and makes no warranties in respect of the website or applications, either express or implied. You acknowledge that you use the website and applications at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions and warranties (statutory, express or implied) are excluded including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will MyRecipeBook be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage however arising or any loss of data, profits or revenue, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. In the event that these exclusions of liability are held to be invalid in whole or in part, then MyRecipeBook's maximum liability will be limited to the fees (if any) paid by you to MyRecipeBook in relation to the myrecipebook.co.nz website and MyRecipeBook applications.
- You are responsible for backing-up any Documents or other data or content you have stored in the myrecipebook.co.nz website and MyRecipeBook applications. Website data can be backed up by synchronising with your MyRecipeBook application and data stored in your MyRecipeBook application can then be backed up using usual computer backup tools and methods.
- MyRecipeBook may, at our discretion, suspend or restrict your access to your MyRecipeBook account or any part of it for any reason, including a breach of these Terms & Conditions. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account by contacting us. You may disable your application at any time. In all such cases the provisions in the sections of Terms & Conditions entitled "Copyright", "Use of MyRecipeBook products" and "Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability" will still apply.
- MyRecipeBook may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting amended Terms & Conditions on the myrecipebook.co.nz website. You are responsible for reviewing those amended Terms & Conditions, and your continued use of the myrecipebook.co.nz website and/or MyRecipeBook applications constitutes your agreement to all such Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions together with any End-User License Agreement for any MyRecipeBook applications you have downloaded represent the whole of the contract and understanding between the parties and replaces all prior agreements and understandings between the parties, whether written, oral or both, with respect to its subject matter.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions or its application to any party or circumstance is or becomes invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions and their application will not be affected and will remain enforceable to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- You may not transfer or assign any of your liabilities or rights under these Terms & Conditions, your myrecipebook.co.nz account, or your MyRecipeBook applications to any person without our prior written consent.
- You agree that this agreement will be construed in accordance with New Zealand law and that New Zealand courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to this agreement.
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website: www.myrecipebook.co.nz
- We do not collect personal information on the myrecipebook.co.nz website unless you choose to give it to us.
- There are a few places on the website where you can choose to give us personal information, such as registering to be a user of myrecipebook.co.nz and the MyRecipeBook applications, or when you contact us.
- If you are a registered user of myrecipebook.co.nz and/or the MyRecipeBook applications you can edit your details on the "update profile" page.
- Our administrators can see all Documents in your online account and all the other personal information that you supply, except for your password. Your password is private to you.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website without registering.
Use and disclosure:
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand).
- We do not sell, give away or share your personal information to any other organisation, except where the law requires us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence). In such instances we will only disclose information as permitted by and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand).
- We may give aggregate (i.e. non-personally identifying) data to other organisations, e.g. number of users, if it is in our interests to do so.
- If you contact us by any means, we may approach you to become a MyRecipeBook user, but we will not add your name to any mailing list without your permission.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your Rights and Choices:
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details, or view your account details on myrecipebook.co.nz.
- You can change your preferences & account information through the "update profile" page on the myrecipebook.co.nz website.
- Information provided will be held by MyRecipeBook, a division of Awatea Projects Ltd.
How to contact us: via email: email@example.com